These are handmade Crimp Climbing Comfy Earrings, designed by Nadamlada as miniature rock climbing grips holds for bouldering and climb of yellow polymer clay. These rock climbing crimp earrings are stud earrings with hearts. Unique in rock climber gifts ideas, you can purchase them in any color, or with some of the stamps (heart, smiley face or shell). The two colored designs are available too. These small crimp climbing holds are with steel bolt in the middle. Lightweight and comfy, they will add a touch of style and personality to any outfit. Created from climbers to climbers!
Who can wear these handmade Rock Climbing Grips Holds?
Use them as:
* Rock Climber Gifts
* 1.1 cm (7/16 inches) wide
* 0.8 cm (5/16 inches) height
* The thickens is app: 0.4 cm (3/16 inches)
* Oval shape, they both are not absolutely the same, but makes a perfect pair. As real climb holds
* Polymer clay
* Steel bolt in the front middle
* Zink alloy studs and earrings backs
* The color in the main pictured climbing holds earrings is yellow
* These Rock Climbing Crimp Stud Earrings are available in all color variations
* Unique and stylish: These crimp climbing earrings are a conversation starter and a unique way for climbers to showcase their passion for the sport
* Lightweight and comfortable: The earrings are handmade and comfortable to wear for extended periods. They won't weigh down the earlobes or cause discomfort during active pursuits
* Symbolic significance: Rock climbing crimps are an essential element of the sport. Wearing crimp stud earrings can serve as a reminder of a climber's dedication, determination, and love for the sport
* Hearts design: Some versions of these earrings are with hearts stamp, that adds a touch of romantic or sentimental symbolism. These heart earrings can make a perfect gift for climbers who have a special place in their hearts for the sport and for someone they love
You can purchase these handmade Comfy Earrings with hearts for Bouldering and Climb gift wrapped.
To Nadamlada shop with more Climber Gifts Ideas:
Keep on climbing and smiling!
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 30 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 45 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
* as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
1) Providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services;
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to Nadamlada shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws.
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues;
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to:
(a) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests;
(b) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Atelier Square ltd, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may mail us at:
Atelier Square Ltd.
blvd. Hristo Smirnenski 64