These mini Rubber Duck Earrings Dangle are Nadamlada's suggestion for funny gifts for developers. Created of small programming rubber ducks, that programmers use for debugging. These earrings are nice birthday gift idea not only for ladies, but for your daughter, girlfriend, wife or anyone interested in programming. Wearing them, these earrings will show their love for coding and will also add a touch of whimsy to their style. It's a unique and fun way to celebrate birthday or any special occasion. Playful and with funny design, every girl developer will have their debugging rubber ducks with her :). These earrings were created of plastic, they are miniature and lightweight.
Who are these Rubber Duck Earrings Dangle for?
* Programming women, lady, girlfriend
* Zinc alloy ear wire
Dimensions of Ducks:
* Bigger: 1.5 cm ( 0.59 inches) height, 1.7 cm (0.67 inches) long, 1.2 cm (0.47 inches) wide
* Smaller: 1.4 cm ( 0.55 inches) height, 1.5 cm (0.59 inches) long, 1.1 cm (0.43 inches) wide
The ear wire is:
* 2.4 cm (0.94 inches) long
* 1 cm (0.39 inches) wide
The rubber duck earrings dimensions:
* 4.2 cm (1.65 inches) length
* 1.7 cm drop (0.67 inches) length
* 1.6 cm (0.63 inches) width
* The pictured duckie earrings are white
* The famous yellow Duckie color
* Transparent pink, purple, orange or green
* Pure transparent
* Humor: Use these rubber duck earring as funny gift for Ladies programmers to bring joy to developers' lives
* Motivation: These funny earrings can act as a source of motivation and inspiration for developers. They can remind developers of their passion for coding and the creativity that goes into their work
* Thoughtfulness: By choosing a funny gift related to programming, like Rubber Duck Earrings Dangle, you demonstrate your thoughtfulness and understanding of the recipient's interests
* Unique: These rubber duck dangling earrings stand out from typical presents, making them more memorable. Developers are likely to receive various programming related gifts, but a funny and creative item like these miniature Rubber Ducks adds a unique touch
These Rubber Duck Debugging earrings with mini duckies can be purchased gift wrapped as Funny Gifts for Developers.
To Nadamlada store for Computer Programmer or Developer Gifts:
Rubber Duck Can Debug!
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 30 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 45 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
* as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
1) Providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services;
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to Nadamlada shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws.
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues;
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to:
(a) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests;
(b) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Atelier Square ltd, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may mail us at:
Atelier Square Ltd.
blvd. Hristo Smirnenski 64